REED Human Resources are delighted to be partnering with a global tech client to appoint a (generalist) HR Business Partner to continue development of their business partnering model within the UK. Based near Reading but WFH until it is safe to return sometime next year.
This is an attractive role for an experienced HR Business Partner with a passion for driving change. With a global headcount of 2000 employees, the UK operation has less than 500 headcount, There is extreme scope to develop the HR Function in the UK, so my client needs a HR BP ideally from a tech start-up business, comfortable without structure, being hands-on and willing to build processes from scratch.
- Partnering with UK business leaders to help them understand performance
- Delivering training on objectives and results metrics, supporting the implementation of the business’ performance goals
- Provide input and insight into the development of the company org structure, making appropriate recommendations of improvements
- Design and delivery of a new global Leadership Program
- Design and delivery of cost-effective training and development programmes
- Enforce HR best practice for the UK
The successful HR Business Partner must have the right cultural fit. We require someone who is high energy (to mirror the UK teams), understands the culture requirement of a fast-paced technology business, is approachable and can bring energy and fun to all team meetings virtually!
The most important criteria for the role:
- Experience working in a technology-driven business; you must be able to understand a development cycle and the difference between an agile or waterfall methodology for example. Someone who understands the world of SaaS or PaaS could have an advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years working in HR with a good understanding of the growth and objectives of a business partnering model. Ideally the right candidate will have worked as a HR BP in a previous role.
- Can demonstrate HR best practice, applying structure to a business without
- A generalist HR professional with outstanding communication skills and experience spanning org design, ER, reward & comp and succession planning.
Our client is based in Theale. With brand new offices, having recently moved. Over 2000 employees globally and driven by technology, the business is performing well and can offer both stability and progression opportunities.
Competitive Salary + 10% Bonus + Excellent benefits including generous holiday entitlement, private healthcare, pension & more.
If you would like to find out more information, please apply now or call Charlotte Chandler at REED Human Resources in Reading.