Reed HR are partnered with a Public Sector Company based in Central London, in order to recruit for a HR Advisor on a 1 year Fixed Year Contract. The company is looking for someone on a full-time basis to start as soon as possible.
A large Public Company based in Central London.
The role and your responsibilities:
- Be the first port of call for all consultation activities within the organisation. This includes advising line managers on the most effective way to implement business change programmes
- Assisting with employee relations and performance management including disciplinary to grievances.
- Ensuring all policies are consistent
- HR queries are dealt with effectively
- Take responsibility for the implementation of all HR policy
- Provide an effective HR service, focussing on all aspects of employee relationship and engagement including recruitment, terms and conditions, training and development and compliance
- Always maximise the use of all information technology and maintain accurate up to date records
- Support on change programmes i.e. restructures etc.
- Works with the People Administrator- Consultations to manage day to day consultation activities
- Travel to different sites for implementation and overall stakeholder management.
To be successful in this role, you will have ideally worked within a fast paced and busy HR Advisor position previously or looking for a step up. You will need to have consultation experience.
You will need to have/be
- CIPD qualifications or working towards
- HR generalist experience with experience managing all levels of casework (disciplinary, performance improvement, grievances)
- Experience in leading HR change management projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and professional HR issues
- Diagnostic skills
- Good communication, interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills
- A working knowledge of computerised HR systems
- Highly experienced in managing consultations or change programmes
- Experience in a regulated environment where safeguarding is high priority
- Strong ER experience and able to handle/support high volume of complex cases
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.