My client a public services company based in Leicestershire have a requirement for an interim HR Advisory, this role will be running until the end of March 2022. The role is looking to pay £17.07 per hour through Reed PAYE plus holiday, or £22.03 per hour through an umbrella payrolling company.
The company are looking for an HR Advisor to join their busy HR Team based at our Service Headquarters in Birstall.
This is an exciting time to join the HR team, as they are currently implementing an upgrade to our HR system. This brings with it a fantastic opportunity to be innovative to improve and streamline our policies and procedures, and raise the profile of HR. In this role, you will be working alongside the HR Business Partners and handling a wide range of HR issues.
A sound knowledge and experience of employee relations (grievances and disciplinaries, absence reviews) would be advantageous as this forms a large part of the role.
If you can maintain a high level of customer service, whilst dealing with a high volume of HR tasks, during a period of transformation and can bring a creative and process improvement mind-set we would love to hear from you.
This is a challenging role, and therefore you will need to be flexible and resourceful in your approach. The role will involve:
• Provides pro-active, accurate and relevant HR best practice advice, guidance, coaching, training and support to the organisation and its’ Managers on the broad range of human resource issues.
• Builds and maintains effective stakeholder relationships with POD (People Organisation and Development) customers and wider partners locally and regionally, and promotes effective employee relations with Trade Unions, Employee Groups, and others.
• Oversees and advises on Employee Relations matters to deliver desired outcomes, ensuring adherence to policy and procedure, whilst minimising risk to the service.
• Utilises management information metrics, and data analytics to enhance and improve absence management, succession planning and other areas of HR, and thus the effectiveness of the service.
• Acts as a mentor/coach providing support to both line management and junior members of the HR team, to provide opportunities for skills growth and development.
To be successful in this role, you will:
• Have experience within a role that has an employee relations bias
• Have an excellent stakeholder/customer engagement ability to ensure the best possible service is provided.
• CIPD Level 5, or equivalent (or working towards)
• Possess a ‘right first time’ mentality, along with a high attention to detail
• Need to be flexible, as the demands of the role can fluctuate.
• Prepared to work in a Covid friendly office environment with one to two days a week working from home
If you have the necessary skill set please apply online today or send your CV to Francesca.email@example.com