Reed Colchester are looking for a HSEQ Coordinator to join a successful company located on the outskirts of Colchester Town.
This role would provide administrative support to the Operations Manager on a part time basis.
- Review and maintain companies compliance requirements
- Liaising with all internal departments
- Keeping Health & Safety requirements for the company up to date
- Attend training courses as and when needed
- Completing internal audits
- Submitting reports when required
- Any other associated duties when necessary for successful running of the business
- Keen eye for attention to detail
- Must be computer literate including operating excel
- Be able to liaise over the phone and face to face with all levels
- Be self motivated
- Friendly and team player
- Must be able to drive due to location
- Must have some experience of H&S or audits
What's in it for you?
- Working part time - 20-25 hour per week
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday (pro rata for part time)
- Great pension scheme
- Free parking
Please apply if the role is of interest!