- Are you looking for an opportunity to work for one of Oxfordshire's premier scientific companies?
- Are you looking to use your skills and knowledge in a business that genuinely care about their employees?
- Do you want to work in a business which gives you the opportunity to shape the future effectiveness of the business as a part of a future growth strategy?
I am currently recruiting for a HSE Advisor to join the UK HSE Team who can focus on personal, process and operational safety. The role of the HSE Advisor is to provide qualified support to the Site Manager and operational teams in relation to HSE compliance and best practice.
You will support this business using your experience to achieve best practice in the management of chemical and hazardous substances to ensure legal compliance. The role will provide advice to site manager and operational teams to ensure the effective implementation of our HSE Management System.
- Have a pivotal role in the promotion and maintenance of a healthy and safe working environment.
- Advise on the implementation of OIMS to ensure the consistency of implementation and legal compliance.
- Provide strategic and operational support to Infineum UK in the management of health and safety, especially in relation to the completion of risk assessments and the effective implementation of necessary control measures.
- Perform planned regulatory reviews and inspections.
- Perform reactive incident and accident investigations to establish root cause and make recommendations for appropriate action to prevent recurrence.
- Liaise internally and externally with appropriate services and agencies e.g. Facilities Management, Occupational Health, Fire and Rescue Service Enforcement Agencies.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent level 6 health and safety qualification and demonstrable HSE experience in engineering, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals or oil and gas industry.
- Chartered Member of IOSH or GradIOSH actively working towards CMIOSH.
- Degree in a science or engineering related discipline or equivalent experience in this subject area or discipline
- Experience of working with Safety management systems e.g. ISO 45001
- Practical knowledge and understanding of UK Health, safety and environmental legislation.
- Experience of risk assessment methodologies
- Experience in the development of written processes and procedures in support of an HSE system and delivering training programmes
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the suitable skills and experience - please apply online or send me your CV: email@example.com