HR WORKFORCE MANAGER (NHS)
UP TO £40,000
We are recruiting for a NHS Band 8A Workforce Manager (full time) for a 3 month period to start ASAP, based in Chorley.
This is an exciting opportunity for a key role within the workforce information team. The post holder will ensure high quality workforce information management and reports.
The ideal candidate must have previous NHS Experience in order to carry out the role due the skill requirement and systems to be used.
* Extensive knowledge of ESR and experience of using reporting tools such as Business Intelligence.
* Experience of designing sophisticated reports and extracting information from oracle based systems into Excel.
* Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, including use of pivot tables and V Look-up functions
* Experience of collating and analysing statistical information and producing written reports and other materials for non-statistical professionals to aid performance management, business decisions and resources.
* Significant experience of working with the ESR system or similar workforce system.
* Understanding of data structures within HR workforce system.
* Experience of line managing a team.
* High level of proficiency in analysing and presenting complex data.
Advanced IT skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel to an advanced level including manipulation and present data in user friendly formats are essential.
You will need to be able to hit the ground running with reporting and managing the demands in the team.
Shortlisting is taking place for this role shortly so please send your CV in for immediate consideration