Reed London & City HR are currently working alongside a large well known Public Sector organisation based in Central London who are recruiting for an experienced HR Systems Support Analyst for initially 3 months.
This is a temporary position.
The HR Systems Support Specialist will be responsible for reviewing and improving the Jobtrain implementation and handing it over to Business as usual in a fit for purpose state.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Review the implementation setup of the Jobtrain system
- Collaborate with others in the People Operations, People Transformation team and Recruitment Team to devise a plan for the system improvement .
- Ensure the JobTrain System operates in a reliable fit for purpose with a view on high-quality user experience
- Help the Business to produce and maintain documentation to support users using Jobtrain.
- Assist with providing day-to-day platform support to the people team to ensure they are confident and capable in using the platform and other systems
Skills and Requirements
- Experience in using the Jobtrain sytem.
- Proven ability to review systems ensuring improvements take place.
- Experienced in building trust in Jobtrain within the hiring manager population, through system development and working with others to deliver training materials and comms.