A HR Systems Specialist (i-Trent) is required for an initial 6 month contract for our client based in Rochdale
Interviews will be taking place on 6th January 2020 with a view to appoint ASAP thereafter.
Taking a leading role, you will work closely with Finance, HR and Service Managers to ensure our Finance and HR/Payroll systems are continuously aligned to facilitate ongoing financial and workforce monitoring and decision making.
As well as this, you will work with our client’s HR & Payroll Project Team to explore and implement further i-Trent functionality that will automate and improve processes, enhance service delivery and commerciality of the HR/Payroll offering.
The ideal candidate will have considerable experience of working with i-Trent in a system admin/development role as well as working with stakeholders to review and improve processes and data analytics.
Management information and data analytics are a must in today’s world for organisations to understand their business dynamics, changes in the needs for services and managing risks. Our client’s HR strive to provide timely and accurate workforce analytics to inform these business requirements but recognise the need to continually review and improve. With your experience of complex data and management information reporting, our client will be looking for you to contribute to ensuring we equip managers with the right information at the right time.
Duties will include:
- Working with the HR & OD Senior Management Team, in particular the Strategic Lead HR/Pay Operations, to provide a fully integrated service to clients in order to maximise the effectiveness of the service to meet changing demands.
- Taking the lead on the development of process improvement within the HR & OD teams and across service areas relevant to HR & Payroll systems.
- Managing the development, testing and implementation of system changes/developments, ensuring formalised procedures are adopted where appropriate.
- Assisting with the ongoing security and control of sensitive data ensuring confidentiality and integrity at all times, including liaison with relevant internal and external agencies.
- Keeping abreast of any emerging issues which affect the areas of work, developing clear plans for implementation and compliance with statutory and other relevant regulations.
- Participating in internal and external working groups relevant to the development and delivery of business objectives.
- Ensuring that all work streams are appropriately prioritised and that all deadlines are adhered to.
- Liaising with software suppliers and ICT to establish an implementation timetable for system developments and to develop a robust testing routine and scripts.
- Developing training materials and procedure/process manuals relevant process and system improvements.
- Working collaboratively across the HR & OD teams and service areas to review existing workforce related management information and data provision to ensure fit for purpose in terms of presentation, analysis and interpretation.
- Designing and implement Business Objects reports as relevant to the successful delivery of the strategic business objects.
- Escalating matters as appropriate to ensure that project timelines are adhered to, giving aware to business needs.