REED HR are delighted to be working with a leading global Professional Services firm, who are currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Systems Manager (LMS) on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
The salary is £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience), plus excellent benefits and rewards.
The HR Systems Team Lead will be based in the Newcastle HQ and will work as part of a busy HR department, working closely with the HR Generalists, the Recruitment Team, Employee Relations, Reward, Pensions & Mobility and Diversity & Inclusion.
We are shortlisting for this role immediately, so please apply without delay!
You will report directly into the Head of Global People Systems and Processes and will manage, develop, and maintain the Global system. You will be responsible for keeping the system up-to-date with the latest functionality, ensuring consistent branding across both Performance and Learning & Development modules. You will also modernise the current solution, delivering a professional looking product to support the business with appraisals and training requirements.
- Manage the LMS system on a day-to-day basis
- Be the system expert for administrators and management
- Provide face-to-face and remote training as required
- Develop a creative and strategic roadmap of how the system can enable talent management initiatives
- Proactively seek to improve accessibility and usability of the system
- Act as project lead for all regions on both Performance and LMS go-live activities
- Manage quarterly release processes in conjunction with the HR Systems Manager
- Act on customer satisfaction feedback for process consistency and improvements
- Maintain the team inbox that centralises global support requests and queries
- Responsibility of 1 direct report
- Support local HR and the business with running their performance management processes
- Work with the Head of Global People Systems and Processes to modernise the system
- Investigate methods of using AI to generate suggested learning and training for employees based on their role and previous learning/ training completed
- Manage the launch of the mobile learning app
- Expert user of HR/ L&D/ Talent Management/ Training systems and software
- Previous experience of working in a busy HR, L&D, Talent or Training team
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong delivery and presentation skills
- Ability to motivate a team
- Confidence to challenge existing processes and suggest new ways of working
- Flexible to deal with out of hours requests from other regions