Reed HR are working with a company in London to recruit for a HR Systems Administrator on a temporary basis (minimum 8 weeks).
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Act as first point of contact for all HR system related queries
- Support staff navigate the HR system
- Monitor and manage the HR inbox, ensuring all system related questions are resolved in a timely manner
- Setting up new users
- Carry out audit checks
- Act as the interface between Stonefish (recruitment system) and iTrent (HR and payroll system) using conversion runs
- Provide adhoc HR management information reports from Business Objectives
- Support the HR Systems Manager and Head of HR Operations with HR systems related work
The successful candidate will have an excellent background HR Systems, ideally working with iTrent. You will be available on an immediate basis for at least 8 weeks.
You will have/be:
-HR administration experience
- Experience using HR data basis (ideally iTrent)
- Experience using a reporting tool
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
Strong communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply for the job and I will be in touch.