Reed HR are working with a Public Sector Organisation based in the West End to recruit a HR System Project Manager on a 6 months Fixed Term Contract.
This role will be largely responsible for delivering the final stages of the iTrent Implementation project throughout the organisation. This will include aligning the various aspects of Performance Management, Recruitment, L&D, and Talent Management to the system. You will be expected to review any build activity that has already taken place, and produce associated project management documentation for Stakeholders as required.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Audit and review progress on the project to date, ensuring the design meets the needs of the business. Redesigning aspects as required.
- Produce a delivery plan for the modules of Performance Management, Recruitment and Learning & Development.
- Nurture strong relationships with the HR Management team and various Stakeholders to facilitate the smooth running of the project.
- Create and maintain relevant project documentation covering budget, resources, progress against the plan, risks and issues etc.
- Develop system and process documentation, including relevant user guides, while design and deliver training to users.
- Plan, oversee and deliver testing for all modules prior to going live throughout the organisation
- Utilise expertise in iTrent configuration to set up and implement process chains, workflows and batch processes in order to achieve efficient and pragmatic processes within the HR Team.
- Review and develop work flows that interact with or relate to other parts of the HRIS ensuring efficiencies are identified and highlighted
To be successful in this role, you will need to have successfully implemented the iTrent HR system from scratch into an organisation previously, as well as have excellent HR Analyst experience, manipulating and reporting on data and work flows. You will have good experience of managing projects to a deadline, including budget management, risks and issue management and reporting to the Senior Leadership Team.