A great opportunity in Essex for a Full time HR Senior Consultant
- CIPD qualified or equivalent qualification
- Significant proven experience in managing and advising on complex case work and projects in a customer orientated environment
- Ability to manage own time effectively with conflicting demands in a high-pressure environment
- Highly developed interpersonal and influencing skills, including training, coaching and mentoring
- Formal mediation training and experience desired
- To take a lead in managing negotiations with Trade Union
- Planning and managing the TUPE process in this and other situations, ensuring legal frameworks are adhered to
- Full clean driving licence and be prepared to travel around Essex and North London so you must have access to your own vehicle.
- To attend meetings and hearings as required, using high level interpersonal skills to give advice and support on HR matters, advising on risk.
- To lead and manage high profile Safeguarding cases, in line with statutory and local procedures, liaising with Police, LADO and other agencies as required.
This role will be based from home during the current restrictions but when we are able to allow people back into the offices this role be office based.