Reed HR are currently working alongside a large Public Sector organisation based in North London, who are recruiting for an experienced HR Resourcing Manager for initially 3 months, with the chance of an extension.
- To manage and improve all aspects of the recruitment and selection services throughout the business.
- To ensure that recruitment outcomes meet with the long term strategic needs of the businesses workforce plans, as well as fulfilling current demand.
- To work closely with and further develop the partnership with local organisations and promote the businesses commitment to providing local jobs for the local community
- To manage the companies outsourced temporary recruitment contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Promote the HR Recruitment Strategy and foster close working partnerships with the senior HR team:
- To influence, support and achieve the businesses talent strategy.
- To influence, support and achieve the businesses workforce plans.
- Maintain and develop strong internal and external customer relationships.
- Maintain best value of: supply of agency workers, advertising agency suppliers and candidate management data systems.
- Forecast recruitment activity and resourcing needs through effective planning and management of the recruitment resources.
- Undertake strategic projects to further the recruitment and resourcing agenda by engaging in strategic systems development.
- Ensure a robust redeployment process is in place to support employee’s displaced by organisational change.
- Work closely with the senior management teams, HR Business Partners and other managers to deliver recruitment services that meet the companies values and priorities.
- Ensure that recruitment and redeployment best practises are in place and that the systems processes and ways of working are updated in response to new developments, innovations and legislation.
- Promote the commitment to provide local jobs for local people.
- Review services continuously, including all working procedures, operation of Service Level Agreements, contracted out services and partnership agreements.
- Provide timely and accurate management information to ensure that Members, Executive Board and other relevant committees are provided with regular management statistics.
- Manage and support the recruitment team to communicate well with both customers and colleagues.
- Represent the businesses on recruitment issues with external bodies, to ensure that maximum benefit is derived for the companies through full participation and exchange of ideas and information.
- Use and develop information technology as part of an effective HR communication strategy.