One of the largest public sector organisation based in London are seeking to appoint a new HR Operations Manager on a permanent basis to provide strategic support and leadership for its operational HR team as the organisation embarks upon significant organisation change to meet growing financial pressures, and at the same time responding to the pandemic. It is a full-time role, Monday to Friday, 36 hours per week.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Head of Human Resources and senior management team and will be an experienced senior HR leader with the ability to lead and manage a multi-disciplinary HR team. A leader who can develop the team and has a strong ER background. This isn’t a step up opportunity so will need someone with previous experience at this level.
Salary: £55k - £60k per annum (plus other benefits that come from working within the public sector).
Specific priorities and deliverables will be:
- Provide leadership to the Councils operational HR teams - Employee Relations, Recruitment Services, HR Management Information
- Support the Council’s response to COVID-19 across the range of People Management issues, including the continuing development and maintenance of a People Management framework
- Support the organisation with major staff restructuring and organisational change to deliver budget savings
- Responsibility for the effective management and delivery of a professional HR service which promotes cultural values, supports business objectives and ensures excellence through people focused policies and best practice.
- Contributing to the development of, and responsible for the implementation of, a Human Resource strategy that supports people to meet current and future business demands and needs, and reflects best practice, delivers strategic aims, vision and values.
- Championing and developing journey of cultural transformation to ensure the organisation achieves high levels of employee engagement and satisfaction.
- To provide a “right first time”, seamless, customer focused HR and ER service to managers and staff throughout the complete employee lifecycle.
If you have the required experience and skill set apply now for immediate consideration. For further information about the role you can get in touch to discuss further.