REED Human Resources are delighted to be working with our client based in Newcastle on the appointment of an HR Operations Administrator to join their team. This is initially being offered on a 6 month fixed-term contract but could likely be extended or made permanent.
The salary on offer is £26,000 - 28,000 DOE and the hours are Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00 with 1 hour for lunch.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading firm with an established HR team!
- Processing all HR operational information during the employee lifecycle.
- Working with the HR Business Partners to deliver a comprehensive service to the business.
- Onboarding and pre-employment screening of new colleagues to the business.
- Regular re-screening of staff.
- Responding to queries (via email and telephone) on family friendly policies and benefits.
- Processing changes to employee terms and conditions when applicable, which may include liaising with payroll and pension administration within the HR team.
- Ensuring that the employee database is kept up to date at all times.
- Reporting from the employee database to produce meaningful management information.
- Responding to employee queries and redirecting to relevant HR colleagues if necessary.
- Responding to external reference requests.
- You will have 3 years' plus HR experience
- CIPD is advantageous
- You will be confident in approach and able to manage difficult conversations
- You must be available for a Fixed Term Contract role