|Location: SOUTH WEST LONDON, LONDON||Salary: 24.00 - 25.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: about 1 month ago||Reference: 3046361|
You will be required to:
1. Act as the technical expert and focal point of contact for all systems requirements and communication, both within the division and with key working contacts such as the IT Section, the Web team and the system providers.
2. Provides support and coaching to HR colleagues in relation to day-to-day queries regarding their general usage of the existing HR Systems (Open HR, CMS, Scansnap) and other systems in development.
3. Liaise with the suppliers of the HR systems and the IT Section to trouble shoot, discuss system development, testing of applications and global updates on the various systems.
4. Lead on management information reporting and analysis for the division on talent data and HR metrics. In particular produce monthly HR Management Information reports; trend analysis, workforce planning reports, organisational charts, employee benefits reports for insurers, operational HR reports, monthly payroll reconciliation reports and other ad-hoc reporting requirements. Works closely with the Director of HRD and Head of OD and Systems on key reports and analysis.
5. Ensure quality control of data entered by HR colleagues into the system(s) through clear briefings and training.
6. As the HR Officer assist with other HR assignments on a needs basis and when required.
7. Assist other HR Business Partners in reward benchmarking exercises, taking responsibility for HR data requirements and global data updates. Undertake pay and benefits reporting as required.
8. Participate in and or undertakes projects as required and supporting organisational change processes.
9. Develops a good knowledge of sector good practice in relation to HR benchmarking metrics.
10. Adhere to the Gender Equality values of the Commonwealth as enshrined in the Charter and client’s Gender Equality Policy.
11. Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Director from time to time
28000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
CAERPHILLY, MID GLAMORGANRead more
350.00 - 380.00 GBP Per Day
EXETER, DEVONRead more
29000 - 29000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYRead more
23000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
BELFAST, COUNTY ANTRIMRead more
22000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
BRIGHTON, EAST SUSSEXRead more