An excellent opportunity has been made available for HR Officer on a temporary interim basis
- To support the delivery of the People Strategy.
- To revise and monitor HR related policy and procedures.
- To deliver recruitment campaigns and all associated processes.
- To provide first level HR and employee relations advice to line managers and staff, keeping the HR Team informed of any potential concerns or risks.
- To gather and analyse all HR data, including recruitment, professional development, performance and absence, highlighting concerns when necessary.
- To organise training and logistics
- To organise external training.
- To organise staff wellbeing offer.
- To attend meetings as required.
- To keep up to date with HR best practice and employment law developments.
- To ensure that appropriate quality standards and processes are adhered to in the delivery of work, and develop and update these as necessary.
- To provide accurate and timely reports to ensure the effective management of the service.
- To actively input into the development of new and existing services and resources.
- To represent and promote the interests of vulnerable young people to maintain awareness of their needs amongst those planning, determining and implementing relevant services.
- To build and maintain effective networks for professional development and to develop positive partnership working opportunities.
- To maintain up-to-date knowledge of the wider social environment and update resources to inform the work undertaken.
- To undertake training and professional development opportunities, develop relevant specialist knowledge and expertise, and share this with colleagues.
- To lead, manage and contribute to meetings as appropriate, and positively partake in the life of the project.
- CIPD level 3 qualified.
- Significant and demonstrable experience of generalised HR preferably in a similar setting.
- Current knowledge of HR issues, policy and practice.
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and other relevant legislation.
- Experience of providing HR advice and guidance.
- An understanding of safeguarding, diversity, budgeting and confidentiality.
This is an urgent requirement by my client, so if you feel this is the perfect opportunity for you please do get in touch straight away
Benefits of being a Reed temporary employee:
- Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, then please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 01603 616190
Please note due to the high number of applications we anticipate we will receive for this post, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, then your application has been unsuccessful.