My client, a global organisation based in central Haywards Heath is seeking a bright and efficient HR Officer to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the HR Manager and forming part of a wider HR team of 4, duties include:
- Managing the end to end recruitment process - booking interviews, conducting interviews with Hiring Managers, Agency liaison etc
- Advising on 1st line HR queries from the business
- Coaching Managers through the correct HR process for basic ER issues etc
- Supporting the Regional HR Business Partners with general HR tasks
- HRIS - leading on GDPR and ETW compliance and HRIS projects when applicable
- Drafting & sending new starter letters and employment contracts
- Ad hoc HR duties
This is a rare opportunity to work for a diverse, people focussed organisation with genuine career progression opportunities. You would be joining my client at an exciting time in their growth plans so apply now if you are interested!
Excellent Benefits include: Close proximity to mainline station, Free parking and corporate discounts.
The ideal candidate will have strong HR Generalist experience covering the above tasks and ideally be CIPD Level 3 or above although this is not essential. You will be proactive, flexible in your approach and be able to communicate effectively with senior Stakeholders.