Reed Human Resources are currently looking to recruit an experienced HR Officer to join our client based in the centre of Bracknell!
This is a position that will sit in a HR team of 2 supporting around 200 employees, as part of the department you will provide a full generalist HR Service to all employees throughout the Employee Lifecycle including HR projects.
Free Parking on site - and just a short walk from Bracknell train station
Up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience
Benefits package and progression plans
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design, develop and maintain HR in-house personnel database and analytics
- Conceptualise, prepare and produce HR reports and metrics/statistics in line with the established practices and as required by business needs
- Contribute to design and implementation of HR projects, policies and practices
- Contribute to the maintenance of Organizational GDPR compliance
- Contribute to the review and update policies and procedures in line with legislative requirements and industry best practices
- Contribute to the Performance Management Process by actively ensuring completion of probationary, instigating Performance Improvement Plans, taking the new recruits through 30-60-90 HR Meetings, ensuring timely appraisal implementation at organisational levels etc.
- Contribute to the talent development initiatives by taking ownership of assigned projects of training and development programs
- Contribute to developing and implementing of processes in line ISO standards for HR function
- Manage end-end cycle of recruitment, onboarding and induction processes in accordance with the company policies and industry best practices
- Manage end-end cycle of Employee Relations and case work e.g. capability procedure, disciplinary, grievance etc.
- Manage end-end cycle of separation/exit process for the assigned cases
- Manage end-end cycle of assigned maternity/paternity leave processes
- Champion HR Operational Excellence
- Champion and ensure smooth functioning of various internal communication platforms e.g. Staff Council
- Take ownership of various HR portals
To be considered for this position your will be CIPD qualified of studying toward - and have extensive generalist HR experience in a fast paced environment.
For more information, please get in touch with Charlotte Chandler at REED HR Reading.