Reed Kent HR have partnered up with an exciting company in Kent to help find them their new HR Manager.
You will be overseeing all HR functions across the organisation.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading the HR function and being the sole point of contact for all HR queries
- Providing strategic direction to the organisation by overseeing the implementation of new strategies
- Providing first line support to line management on all HR issues
- Recruitment and on boarding
- Conducting disciplinary and grievance investigations
- Employee relations casework
- Training and development
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills
- A strong background handling employee relations issues.
- A strong up to date knowledge of employment law
- 2 years+ of HR Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and IT literate
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an established company who are going through a strong period of growth and seeking someone to grow with them.