REED are working with an exciting organisation in King’s Lynn, recruiting for a Generalist HR Manager to join the team on Permanent full time basis.
Working hours of Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
As HR you will be responsible for partnering with all senior leaders to align business objectives with HR strategy.
You will partner with leaders in the business to coach, advise and support a full range of HR Generalist activities including implementation of strategic initiatives and projects of the US HR team. You will also be responsible for all organisational change and monitoring company culture. You will be responsible for building and maintaining strong partnerships across the business including with the US team.
Salary of £35,000 - £40,000 + Generous benefits package + Free onsite parking
- Responsible for all training and development programmes and initiatives.
- Helps advise on compensation related topics such as merits, profit sharing, promotions, and/or market adjustments.
- Oversees all resourcing strategy including resource planning, recruitment and onboarding.
- Manages and implements Annual and Mid-Year Performance Review Process.
- Aids in coaching the leadership team
- Prepares materials and instruction for the monthly payroll run
- Helps coordinate monthly company meetings
- Oversees and drives company recognition programmes
- Responsible for Employee Engagement survey and action planning
- Monitors and maintains all HR policy including performance plans
- Maintains all employee data and personnel files
- Responsible to oversee all Health & Safety related requirements for the company
- Partners with our HR team in the US to ensure consistency in all HR best practices
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Generalist HR role, management is a plus
- Experience with Health and Safety is a bonus
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Outgoing, friendly and approachable
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Suite; including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- High level of attention to detail
- Collaborative working
- Strong communicator
- Strives for positive results
- Strong use of initiative and accountability
- Engaging and inspires others
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please ensure your CV is up to date and apply online.