£55k plus excellent benefits
Welwyn Garden City
Our client is a well established engineering company based in WGC. I am supporting them to recruit an experienced, CIPD qualified HR Manager to join their expanding business. Initially, your role will be to research, and implement a HR system, whilst working alongside the current HR Manager who will be delivering a comprehensive handover.
- Manage complex employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy.
- Apply HR and business knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills.
- Advise line managers on the terms and conditions of employment and knowledge, share best practice with them, and how to deal with disciplinaries and grievances
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
- Implement learning and development policy.
- Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
- Administer payroll and payroll records and keep accounts appraised of any changes.
- Work with appropriate parties on reward strategy.
- Provide advice on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Support the recruitment process – this may include writing job descriptions and preparing interview questions and application forms etc.
- Carry out new starter inductions.
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Participate in the implementation of specific projects, procedures and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organisation.
- Support change management processes.
- Planning and implementing a new HR system.
You will be;
- Experienced in implementing new HR systems
This is a great opportunity for a true HR generalist, if this sounds like you then please apply for immediate consideration.