Job Title: HR Manager
Location: Antrim/Newtownabbey Area
REED HR is delighted to be partnering with our client, a local success story based in the Antrim/Newtownabbey area, who is seeking to appoint a HR Manager on a full-time, permanent basis.
NB: This is a full-time, office-based role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide specialist HR advice to Senior Management and all employees across the Business (approx 250-300)
- Promote a proactive approach to end to end recruitment and achieving HR KPIs
- Support the management team to drive the business strategy, Missions and Goals and embed a positive working culture
- Manage and continually improve the company employee engagement
- Work with HR leadership to ensure continuous quality improvement, up-skill supervisors and management through regular HR meetings
- Lead Managers on disciplinary and grievance issues in line with legislation, policy and best practice
- Manage sickness absence and long term absence, advising and making recommendations to managers and supervisors
- Support performance management activity across the Business
- Develop company policies and procedures, ensure they are updated and in line with new and current legislation
- Undertake employee related investigations as required
- Design, implement and deliver appropriate HR training as required
- Conduct and record exit interviews
- Associate level CIPD membership
- Strong knowledge of current NI employment legislation
- Strong experience working in a generalist HR role
- Enjoy working with people and display good interpersonal skills
- Good standard of spoken and written communication skills
- Recognise the importance of confidentiality
- Have good problem- solving skills to deal with disputes, grievances and staffing issues
- Excellent organisational skills
- IT literate – competent in Microsoft office suite
- Valid Driver’s license and access to own transport
The successful candidate will be compensated with a competitive salary (£25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience) and an industry-leading holiday package as well as a half day Friday finish.
For more information, contact Chris Burns at REED HR on 02890 330604.