An excellent opportunity has been made available for at part time HR Officer based in Norwich working 18.5 hours a week. This role is initially on a temporary basis however could go permanent for the right candidate.
• To provide support and coaching to managers on all aspects of HR and employment law in order to ensure a consistent and fair approach to people management.
• To create and oversee effective HR systems, as appropriate.
• To develop and update HR related policy and procedures.
• To set standards and lead on organisational wide professional development planning and process review, developing an internal and external training programme.
• To oversee all HR records, files and information, ensuring relevance and accuracy (with support from administrator).
• To manage budgets.
• To keep up to date with employment law developments and advise managers and CEO on compliance and risk factors.
• To provide line management.
• To ensure that appropriate quality standards and processes are adhered to in the delivery of work, and develop and update these as necessary.
• To provide accurate and timely reports to ensure the effective management.
• To represent and promote the interests of vulnerable young people to maintain awareness of their needs amongst those planning, determining and implementing relevant services.
• To build and maintain effective networks for professional development and to develop positive partnership working opportunities.
• To maintain up-to-date knowledge of the wider social environment and update resources to inform the work undertaken.
• To undertake training and professional development opportunities, develop relevant specialist knowledge and expertise, and share this with colleagues.
• Educated to NQF level 6 or equivalent, ideally in a relevant subject e.g. HR or business management.
• Significant and demonstrable experience of HR Management, supporting and coaching managers.
• Experience of managing HR information systems .
• Current knowledge of HR issues, policy and practice.
• Up to date knowledge of employment law and other relevant legislation.
• Leadership and decision making skills.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Good communication skills, written and spoken, with the ability to explain complex HR matters.
• Exceptional attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness.
• Ability to develop strategy and policy.
• Integrity and discretion.
• Multi-tasking skills and an ability to manage competing priorities.
• Familiarity with or willingness to learn appropriate IT applications for communication and reporting purposes, including MS Office.
This is a urgent requirement by my client, so if you feel this is the perfect opportunity for you please do get in touch straight away
Benefits of being a Reed temporary employee:
• Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay – 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, then please apply now or send your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01603 616190