We are currently recruiting for a part time HR Manager role working 18.5 hours per week or the company would consider a full time HR Officer.
The role will involve the following.
• To provide support and coaching to managers on all aspects of HR and employment law in order to ensure a consistent and fair approach to people management.
• To create and oversee effective HR systems, as appropriate.
• To develop and update HR related policy and procedures.
• To set standards and lead on organisational wide professional development planning and process review, developing an internal and external training programme.
• To oversee all HR records, files and information, ensuring relevance and accuracy (with support from administrator).
• To manage budgets.
• To keep up to date with employment law developments and advise managers and CEO on compliance and risk factors.
• To provide line management.
• To ensure that appropriate quality standards and processes are adhered to in the delivery of work, and develop and update these as necessary.
• To actively input into the development of new and existing services and resources at the company.
• To actively represent and promote the business and our partners and services, at relevant external strategic forums and meetings.
• To represent and promote the interests of vulnerable young people to maintain awareness of their needs amongst those planning, determining and implementing relevant services.
• To build and maintain effective networks for professional development and to develop positive partnership working opportunities.
• To maintain up-to-date knowledge of the wider social environment and update resources to inform the work undertaken.
• To undertake training and professional development opportunities, develop relevant specialist knowledge and expertise, and share this with colleagues.
• To lead, manage and contribute to meetings as appropriate, and positively partake in the life of the project.
Qualifications and Experience
• Educated to NQF level 6 or equivalent, ideally in a relevant subject e.g. HR or business management.
• Significant and demonstrable experience of HR Management, supporting and coaching managers.
• Experience of managing HR information systems
• Current knowledge of HR issues, policy and practice.
• Understanding of the voluntary sector.
• Up to date knowledge of employment law and other relevant legislation.
Please do apply on line with your interest.