My St Albans based clients is looking to recruit a HR/Payroll Manager on a permanent basis.
This exciting role will combine generalist HR with the running of monthly payroll for a total of 140 employees.
It is a full time role however there may be the possibility of the role being part time/flexible in the future.
Salary upto £32,000 dependent on experience
Reporting directly to the CEO, a typical day may include:
- Ensuring that HR policies and procedures are adhered to and driven forward positively
- Developing and delivering a recruitment plan for the business
- Maintaining a robust ATS for future candidates
- Inducting new starters
- Inputting monthly payroll
- Monitoring staff costings
- Training employees
- Maintain the HR/Payroll System (Fourth)
- Managing the pension scheme
For a copy of the full JD and to discuss in more detail please send you up to date CV to me and I will call you to discuss.