Reed HR have a fantastic and exciting opportunity for a HR Manager for my client based in the Worthing area offering a competitive salary from £45,000 - £55,000.
Responsibilities will include:
- To serve as a point of contact for employment relations issues.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the business strategy.
- To develop the company's culture as a positive working environment.
- To address any employee relations issues, i.e. performance management, grievance, absence and any other HR issues
- To monitor and assess the internal training programme and further development of it to benefit the business.
- Maintain and develop pay/bonus plans and benefit programmes to all employees including administering the company pension scheme
- To develop and performance management and goal setting system that drives high performance throughout the company
- To work with and alongside the leadership team assessing staffing requirements, hiring new employees, on boarding and creating job descriptions
- Manager the day to day running and functioning of the HR team and office administration team.
The ideal candidate needs to have previous HR manager experience and be CIPD qualified.
If you are interested in this role, please either apply online or email an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org