Reed Kent HR have partnered up with a reputable company in North Kent to help find them their new HR Manager.
This is a newly created role where you will be overseeing all HR functions across the organisation.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading the HR function and being the sole point of contact for all HR queries
- Providing strategic direction to the organisation by overseeing the implementation of new strategies
- Providing first line support to line management on all HR issues
- Conducting disciplinary and grievance investigations
- Employee relations casework
- Managing performance of the HR team
- Training and development
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent time management skills
- A strong background handling employee relations issues.
- A strong up to date knowledge of employment law
- 2 years+ of HR Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and IT literate
- A full clean driving licence
- Pension Scheme
- 22 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Staff retailer discounts
- This is a full time and permanent role with a competitive salary.