An exciting opportunity has risen for an experienced HR Manager to join a market leading logistics and supply chain organisaiton based in Middlesex!
Great Benefits package
The HR Manager will be responsible for all operational HR Delivdery to 180 employees on site. This is true generalist role - that will incorporate all elements of Human Resources including, Employee Relations, Recruitment, Employee Lifecycle in a stand along capacity reporting to the Regional HR Business Partner.
- Reporting to the HR Business Partner for Home Delivery and E Fulfillment, with a dotted line to the on-site General Manager.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed in line with local agreements.
- Have a good understanding of employment legislation and ensures practices are carried out in line with changes in legislation.
- Assists departmental managers on the interpretation of company policies and procedures.
- Support in delivering the HR plan for the year.
- Active involvement in all colleague engagement initiatives.
- Provide a professional service to all employees.
- Ensure accurate operation of Oracle HR and Kronos and other applicable systems.
- Experience of supporting colleagues back to the work place from sickness.
- Management of sickness reporting any anomalies to the Site Senior Team.
- Prepare statistical breakdowns including analysis of sickness/absence and holidays.
- Assists in disciplinary / grievance hearings, advising on legislative and company policy and procedures.
- Contribute towards the improvement of processes and methods of operating practices within the depot.
- Assist in the coaching, mentoring and development of the management team.
The successful candidate will ideally come from a Supply Chain/manufacturing industry background with extensive operational HR Delivery experience. CIPD qualification is essential to be considered for this role. You will need to have competent employment law knoweldge and experience within Warehouse or distribution environments is extremely desirable.
To find out more information about this exciting opportunity - please get in touch with Charlotte Chandler at REED HR Reading.