|Location: BLACKBURN, LANCASHIRE||Salary: 30000.00 - 40000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3102858|
Our very successful client based in Blackburn, are looking for an experienced HR Manager who will report into the Head of HR and help lead a dedicated HR team offering the 400 staff on-site the best advice, support and guidance on a daily basis.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be proactive, responsive and results-driven. With the ability to build and deliver relationships with managers and staff at all levels and too proved support and guidance on a range of HR issues that may occur.
Your main responsibilities of the HR Manager will be:
• Liaising with external and internal stakeholder
• Monitoring absence and sickness levels and liaising with relevant managers whenever appropriate
• Producing statistical information and Reports
• Presenting at management meetings
• To promote the organisation core values through your work and investigations.
• Deliver a full generalist advice service in line with the organisation policies and procedures.
• Managing your own Employee Relations caseload
• Deliver a recruitment service and advice to hiring managers within the business in order to manage expectations
• Contributing to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices
• Build effective working relationships with staff at all levels, providing advice and guidance on a range of HR policies and HR related issues and ensure effective communication of good HR practice
• Work in partnership with line managers on employee relations, resourcing and staff management/development.
• Fully handle grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings
To be considered for this role, ideally you will be CIPS qualified along with proficient system skills and proven experience of working and advising line managers of HR procedures and policies in regards to employee relations, employment law and generalist HR. The role will suit either an experienced HR Manager or an ambitious Senior Advsior/ Business Partner looking for that next step!
Generalist HR background needed – must have previously worked in a role that has responsibility for the full HR spectrum.
This is a full time position with working hours 9-5pm, however some flexibility outside of this is always appreciated. Salary £30-40k dependent on experience.
The company in return will offer excellent development and continual training in return for your hard work in helping this business become the best HR team around!
If this is the role for you apply now by replying to this advert with your up to date CV.
16.1 - 17.13 GBP Per Hour
AMERSHAM, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
40000 - 45000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHESSINGTON, SURREYRead more
16.1 - 17.13 GBP Per Hour
HIGH WYCOMBE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
48000 - 48000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CAMBERLEY, SURREYRead more
32000 - 32000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
FRIMLEY, SURREYRead more