|Location: NEWBURY, BERKSHIRE||Salary: 20.00 - 20.49 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 8 months ago||Reference: 3040073|
HR Generalist; IMMEDIATE START; Part Time; DBS Required
Hourly pay; £16.00 - £18.00ph
Working Hours: 22.5hpw – Flexible on how these are worked
FREE parking on site
Responsibilities of the HR Generalist:
• Provide managers with professional advice and guidance in all areas of HR policy and practice.
Support, coach, and train managers in the application of HR Policy and Procedure.
• Provide advice and guidance to staff on HR related queries.
• Support managers and staff in employee relations issues including disciplinary and grievance hearings, and requests for changes to staff terms and conditions.
• To support the development and improvement of the performance management process, and ensure that this process is fully embedded within the organisation, providing reports for overall performance levels.
• Work with line managers on performance management issues such as appraisals and capability management. Supporting managers and staff at formal meetings as required.
• To monitor and implement the absence management process working with Occupational Health and line managers to secure successful outcomes.
• To monitor and support staff who incur an injury at work, working with managers to reduce the risks to staff.
• Responsible for ensuring that personnel files/records are maintained correctly with all relevant data.
• To manage the Exit Interview process and provide bi-termly feedback through effective analysis to the Director of HR & Training.
• Co-ordination of Staff Survey Results and Feedback
• Maintenance and implementation of policies and procedures in conjunction with the Director of HR & Training
Working within a close knit and friendly central service team, you will play a vital part to the smooth running of HR for the business.
If you are immediately available and have previous experience working in a varied HR Generalist position please apply or get in touch direcdtly on firstname.lastname@example.org 01189 52 00 11.
33000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ROCHESTER, KENTRead more
19.00 - 24.00 GBP Per Hour
HORSHAM, WEST SUSSEXRead more
45000.00 - 45000 GBP Per Annum
CRAWLEY, WEST SUSSEXRead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
TYNE AND WEAR, NORTH EAST ENGLANDRead more
14.00 - 15.60 GBP Per Hour
SOUTHAMPTON, HAMPSHIRERead more