Founded in 1960 in the UK, Reed has grown continuously and become a leading brand both in the UK and the international arena. Today Reed has 350 offices with more than 3.000 employees and is providing services across 30 specialism.
We work closely with experienced and qualified professionals across a wide range of industry sectors, delivering bespoke recruitment solutions on a variety of roles for mid and senior level.
Reed Turkey is looking for a “HR Director” for its global client.
- The Human Resources (HR) Director will lead to integrate human resources strategy and common practices at offices and and ensure that the human resources programs and initiatives at sites are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives.
- The position requires strong interaction’s corporate office and each site’s Human Resources Departments and management teams.
- Support General Manager, Turkey to implement human resources strategy and to build organization on a common culture and core values.
- Develop organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Manage and coordinate all HR processes, including recruitment and selection, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee reward, contract terminations, employee relations and relations with union, succession planning, employee development, employee engagement and motivation, expatriate contracts, manpower budget and control, complies with related law and regulations, as well as financial, social and ethical commitments of company.