Reed HR are currently working alongside a large Not for Profit organisation based in Central London who are recruiting for an experienced HR Delivery Manager.
The successful candidate will work directly with the businesses Programme Lead to support delivery of the programme. They will also deliver other essential HR projects for different clients and partners. This role will be focused on delivering programme level requirements, with a particular focus on processes and delivery tools across the different workstreams within the programme. You will be responsible for project management and collaboration tools, ensuring their best usage across the team.
- Manage HR delivery across several projects with cross functional teams that include research, policy and technology expertise. You will ensure that projects are delivered to agreed goals, on time and on budget.
- Develop and maintain collaborative and positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders through effective communication and engagement.
- Clear monitoring and reporting to clients (monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Attending and representing the company at meetings and events
- Good understanding & experience with project planning software and a range of cloud based technologies.
- Ability to apply a diversity and inclusion lens and approach to work
- Experience of working with cross functional digital teams in an Agile environment