Reed HR are partnered with a company in Central London, in order to recruit for a HR Coordinator on a temporary basis (3 – 4 months).
As a HR Coordinator, you will work closely with the senior members of staff. The focus of this role will be to support the overall HR team on the entire Employee Lifecycle, acting as first point of contact for any and all HR queries, providing a high quality, HR support service to any and all employees within the client group.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Provide first line support to any and all employees on a variety of HR queries via email, telephone, or in person.
- Process a range of operational tasks for employees as well as ensuring processes and guidelines are up to date.
- Provide operational support to other HR teams within the organisation, acting as a main point of contact for sharing of information
- Identify effective solutions to help with improvement of working and sharing ideas with the senior team.
- Resolve any complaints from your client group along with Line Managers where necessary.
- Build strong relationships with colleagues in HR, your client group and Stakeholders within the business.
- Take the lead on various projects, and assignments as set by your Line Manager on an adhoc basis.
To be successful in this role, you will be an experienced HR Professional looking for a new busy role. This role will also suit a HR Officer looking for a new challenge within a large organisation.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.