Reed HR are working with a Housing Association based in Central London to recruit a HR Change Advisor, on a Fixed Term Contract basis for 1 year.
The main purpose of this role will be the first port of call for all consultation activities and to provide generalist professional HR advice. This will include advising line managers on the most effective ways to implement any business change programmes. Assisting with employee relations and performance management is also a vital part of this role, from disciplinary to grievance processes and performance to capability assessments.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Support on Change programmes throughout the organisation, including restructures, consultations, redundancies etc.
- Take responsibility for the implementation of all HR policies.
- Lead on complex Employee Relations Casework, managing a high volume of cases at any given time.
- Provide an efficient, effective and customer focussed HR service including recruitment, terms and conditions of employment, training and development activities, ensuring compliance with employment legislation and all HR policies.
- Ensure all data on manual and computerised records is accurate and up to date and provide accurate and timely reports as and when required
- Accurately updating system records in a timely manner and produce grammatically correct system notes, letters and emails, following company guidelines on written material
- Advise, guide and influence the Senior Leadership Team around the HR related challenges and how this contributes to company performance
- Works with the HR Administrator to manage day to day consultation activities i.e. offers, process leavers and ensure colleagues changes are processed according to timelines.
- Travel to different sites as and when required for implementation and overall stakeholder management.
The successful candidate will be someone already working as a skilled HR Advisor with Change Management experience. You will have a proven ability of managing a Generalist workload, but also be proficient with Consultations regarding restructures, redundancies etc. An understanding of current Employment Law, and Legislation is also essential.
Please note: Travel to various sites across the region will be required in this role (upon return to normal working pattern)