Do you have extensive strategic HR experience within a growing technology business?
Are you looking for a role that enables you to deliver on people strategies and programme initiatives?
My client, a successful tech company based in Reading, are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join their ever changing business on a permanent basis.
Offering a competitive salary, initial remote working, attractive benefits package with bonus.
Working as part of the People Team, you will be responsible to deliver a sound business partnering service to stakeholders, promoting organisational connectivity. Implementing change, ensuring business functions continually develop and innovate creatively through the use of effective people programmes.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Building credibility and strong relationships with your internal stakeholders
- Partnering closely with business leaders to help them meet the current and future needs of the business and drive forward improved business results.
- Acting as the externally facing representative for People Success for the organisation
- Driving business performance through a high-performance programme
- Delivering training on OKRs (Objectives & Key Results) to key stakeholders across the business and supporting the implementation of Bottomline’s goal setting processes
- Working across business disciplines to lead and influence change at a strategic level
- Providing input and insight into the review and development of organisational structure and actively designing improvements, including succession planning
- Assisting with the design and delivery of a global Leadership programme
- Suggesting and implementing development/performance management activities to ensure employees maintain appropriate levels of competence to deliver business results
- Bringing the best solutions for employee retention and development
- Mentoring and coaching senior management on sensitive People related matters
- Overseeing investigations and complex employee relations matters
- Managing and/or delivering business specific People projects. Contributing actively in both regional and global People projects where required.
- Analysing and communicating employee survey results to business leaders. Partnering with each business area to drive continuous improvement.
- Supporting well-being programmes and initiatives.
- Evaluating and making recommendations on cost-effective training and development programmes
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate your experience working in a forward thinking Technology/Software business as a HR Business Partner or HR Consultant, CIPD Qualified with in depth knowledge of up to date Employment Law. A true Mentor and coach with strong interpersonal skills.
If you would like to find out more information, please apply now or call Charlotte Chandler at REED Human Resources in Reading.