Reed HR are working with a Public Sector Organisation based in Central London in order to recruit a HR Manager – Systems & Reward. This will be a permanent position, Salary circa £35,500 – £43,000. Currently working from home due to Government guidelines.
The main purpose of this role will be to provide support to the Senior HR team with delivering a customer focused HR Business Partnering service to all employees within the organisation. Focusing on iTrent Systems Development, you will be responsible for overseeing and improving processes, reports, GDPR protocols and streamlining system usability. You will also work with the HR Team on Reward, Recognition and Pay initiatives alongside other Generalist HR duties where you will provide advice and guidance on several HR activities relating to; employee relations, recruitment, learning and development, performance management and policy / procedures.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Develop Reward and iTrent Systems policy updates, giving efficient communications and training sessions to embed new practices, while monitoring and reporting on progress, ensuring alignment to best practice within the organisation
- Provide HR business intelligence feedback, seeking improvement areas, and deliver a proactive service including employee relations and case work, recruitment, on-boarding, learning & development, reward guidance, and HR initiatives
- Lead on performance management, benefit provision, salary benchmarking and suggest improvements to all processes taking budget limitations into account
- Take Responsibility for the payroll and pensions provision, checking and reporting, as well as be the lead interface with HR payroll providers, internal audit liaisons, and the preparation of pay remit submissions
- Boost efficiency of all processes by ensuring end-user focused streamlined systems, develop efficient reporting protocols, for example, gender pay gap; diarise regular events, and ensure proactive participation.
- Act as first point of contact across the organisation for all iTrent HR System and Reward & Benefits queries, giving an effective and efficient Business Partnering approach.
This is a professional, demanding Specialist HR role and the successful candidate will have solid experience of leading on the management of an iTrent HR system, as well as working on reviewing and implementing Pay & Reward initiatives. You will also have experience working within a Generalist HR position within a Public Sector Organisation previously.
Ideally, you will be available immediately, or on short notice.