Reed HR are assisting one of our key Financial Services clients in York in the search for a HR Business Partner for a 12 month fixed term contract. You will be providing key HR partnering services to the regional office in York and other satellite offices. You will play an integral role in translating HR strategy at local level and you’ll have the opportunity to influence senior stakeholders, providing commercially intelligent advice and guidance- ultimately making a real impact on our clients business!
• Contributory pension scheme up to 12%
• 25 days holiday
• Gym subsidy
• Health and wellbeing plan
• Discounts on company product
Some of your key responsibilities will be to:
• Champion, initiate and coach people managers to effectively deliver people activities.
• Challenge, advise and influence business change.
• Initiate and coach people managers to effectively deliver people activities designed to improve the performance and engagement of individuals and teams.
• Interpret, coach and guide people managers in the application of the Group’s people management policies and practices to ensure fair, consistent application in line with policy, legislative requirements, organisational culture and Guiding Principles.
• Support the employee relations activity at the sites.
What you’ll need to bring to the table:
You will be a confident HR practitioner, with the ability to operate in a standalone role whilst working hand in hand with the central HR team in Head Office. You’ll understand the impact of change and how to manage it effectively.
You will be a strong communicator at all levels, easily making relationships throughout the business with key stakeholders- as well as being confident and able to 'push back' when required. A CIPD or relevant qualifications would be preferred, but experience in this type of role is more important to the client.