HR BUSINESS PARTNER
£38,500 + EXCELLENT BENEIFITS
REED HR are currently recruiting a HR Business Partner who has in-depth knowledge of people management and OD. Experience in operational HR, including extensive partnering and strategic input is required.
- This is a key role within the organisation and will be partnering with managers and their respective teams.
- Reporting directly to the Director of HR.
- People management and OD.
- The successful candidate will be able to show experience of coaching and upskilling managers as well as examples of delivering change initiatives.
- A sound knowledge of employment law in respect of employee relations is required as you will be advising and supporting managers on the full employee lifecycle.
- You will also have experience of driving inclusion and diversity initiatives.
- Effective communication, engagement and stakeholder management skills are key.
- In order to be successful in this role you must be CIPD qualified to chartered status or have substantial equivalent HR experience, be educated to level 7 or experience demonstrating the capabilities associated with a qualification at that level and maths and English at Level 2 (or be prepared to work towards).
- Generous holiday allowance
- Local government pension scheme with generous employer contribution
- Family friendly support
- Focus on professional development
- Wellbeing support
- On site Starbucks
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity by clicking the “Apply now” button