Assistant HR Business Partner opportunity available on a full time basis working for a leading and highly reputable organisation based in York, North Yorkshire. This role is available to start immediately on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
Duties and Responsibilities include:-
- Support and advise managers on complex Employee Relations casework including disciplinary and grievance cases, performance management and sickness absence management
- Support and advise managers in delivering transformation / change programmes, providing guidance and advice throughout the full life cycle of organisational design and change
- Work with managers to ensure compliance on policy and employment legislation
- Promote HR initiatives in line with the organisation strategy and corporate objectives
- Active role in development of people managers’ skills and confidence to manage their people effectively and improve performance
- Support HR casework and Policy Officer in the review, development and implementation of HR policy, procedure, systems and practice in accordance with the HR strategy
- Support change and continuous improvement
- Ensure the accuracy of HR information systems data
- Build positive relationships with Trade Unions
- Support HR Business Partners with staff development
- Keep up to date with HR trends, legislation and best practice to identify relevant opportunities
This role offers a highly competitive salary for the right person.
For further information please contact Reed HR on 0113 236 8952