The post holder will be working closely with managers and leadership to achieve mission objectives, manage all HR matters within a geographic area and contribute to the ongoing development and delivery of HR strategy. Working together with other key parts of the HR Department to play a key role in shaping and delivering an effective and strategic service across the Territory
1. Develop strong relationships with local managers to influence and deliver local strategy to meet the operational and mission objectives of business.
2. Challenge and coach local leadership/management to engage and develop employee capability and behaviours in line with the mission’s core values
3. Shape the development, delivery and continuous improvement of quality HR support and processes. This includes supporting the development, integration and implementation of HR policy and practice
4. Work with local managers to encourage a culture of clear accountability, high engagement and performance, ensuring the effective and innovative use of people resources, in line with the People Strategy
5. To manage, motivate and develop direct reports including setting objectives, holding regular one to ones and providing feedback on performance/Service Partnership Agreement
6. To manage the area caseload and provide active leadership on HR critical areas such as talent management, workforce planning, recruitment, employee relations issues, absence management and change programmes with a view to minimising risk, identifying problem areas and recommending appropriate actions
15. Provide feedback to the Head of HR Shared Services to drive consistency and continuous improvement
16. Attend and participate in the monthly HR Delivery management meetings
17. Represent the HR Department at local Your Say meetings and facilitate Your Say representative elections as required
This role is intially short term.
The applicant will be paid via an umbrella company.
This is an immediate start
To apply or to find out more informaiton please contact: