|Location: LEWISHAM, LONDON||Salary: 21.50 - 22.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Temporary|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: 1|
|Posted: 3 months ago||Reference: 3077158|
This is a temporary position.
Summary of main purpose of role:
• To support the HR Manager in delivering an effective operational HR service.
• To deliver the HR agenda and ensure its integration into the business planning process.
• To develop cohesive employee relations and assist with more complex/sensitive day to day people issues.
• To deliver an effective, commercial ER case management service, risk assessing complex and sensitive people issues and supporting pragmatic and commercial resolution.
1. To deliver an effective and efficient HR service to colleagues in the divisions
2. To work with the business team to ensure effective resource planning.
3. To support the divisions on specific HR projects as set out in the People Plan.
4. Coordinate, analyse, interpret and present HR KPI information for presentation to HR Manager and Heads of.
5. To support the delivery of an effective employee relations.
6. To assist in the delivery of an effective performance management system to support the business in developing a high performance culture.
7. To support the delivery of appropriate HR policies to support good employee relations and promote a positive working culture.
8. To support the management of caseloads and provide advice and guidance on sensitive and complex people issues such as grievance, disciplinary, investigations, redundancy etc.
. Essential that all candidate MUST have education experience.
. Essential that candidates have a CIPD qualification #
. MUST be immedialty available
48000 - 48000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CAMBERLEY, SURREYRead more
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
FRIMLEY, SURREYRead more
40000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WEYBRIDGE, SURREYRead more
35000.00 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
HIGH WYCOMBE, BUCKINGHAMSHIRERead more
23.66 - 23.66 GBP Per Hour
SHEFFIELD, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more