|Location: GILLINGHAM, KENT||Salary: 32000 - 36000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: FULL TIME||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 5 months ago||Reference: 3039090|
• Provide a proactive and professional HR BP service to all senior managers and managers within allocated business areas.
• Build, develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders to understand current business priorities and associated risks and opportunities.
• Develop effective and proactive business partner relationships with key internal stakeholders in order to assist in the early identification and prompt action to resolve or mitigate issues.
• Influence the business to obtain buy-in to deliver HR initiatives, monitor effectiveness and drive continuous improvements.
• Attend business areas’ management meetings on a regular basis.
• Articulate clear, concise and accurate advice to Line Managers in respect of all HR related matters, policies and processes, providing support where required, and ensuring that all matters are dealt with in a prompt, efficient and professional manner.
• Proactively consider forward planning activities, have a clear view and understanding of wider/external changes that may impact the business, providing advice and guidance as needed.
• Work in partnership with the Learning and Development team to ensure seamless delivery of HR related development activities within allocated business areas, supporting them during workshop delivery where additional subject matter expert presence is required.
• Work closely in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure recruitment actions are prompt, hiring decisions are robust and the business areas needs are met.
• Support business areas in projects/initiatives that continuously enhance employee engagement
• Support the Group Head of HR and the Head of HR Operations on areas relating to restructuring, acquisitions and TUPE when required.
• Lead the co-ordination of effective and robust appraisal, probation and performance management processes within allocated business areas and provide coaching to line managers where applicable
• Proactively manage sickness absence within allocated business areas, ensuring that absences are recorded accurately by Line Managers, that appropriate support is provided to employees and that a commercially focussed approach is adopted to assist absent employees in returning to work.
• Proactive manage standard employee relations issues arising within allocated business areas in respect of general conduct, underperformance, capability, disciplinary and grievance. Ensure that all situations are managed in line with employment legislation, ACAS guidelines and the relevant policies and procedures.
• Undertake robust exit interviews, ensuring that trends are identified and that feedback is provided to relevant management, identify trends and work with business areas to implement corrective actions.
• Assist in the design and implementation of all new and revised HR policies and processes.
• Support the Talent Acquisition Team during periods of significant recruitment activity or absence, including engaging with agencies and undertaking competency based interviews in order to ensure that acquisition activities progress to the satisfaction of managers within allocated business areas.
• Manage and deliver ad-hoc HR projects that arise from time to time which are driven by the business or strategic initiatives.
• Maintain the company’s compliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory on-line training modules and attestations.
• 2 years previous experience of establishing and maintaining robust HR business partner relationships with managers is essential
• 3 years previous experience in successfully managing a range employment relations cases to fruition (including capability, disciplinary and capability) is essential.
• Experience in employee relations policy research and development and the associated effective implementation is essential.
• Previous experience managing employee consultation and redundancy processes is essential.
• Previous experience in coordinating employment tribunal preparation is desirable
• Robust knowledge of employment law and its application is essential.
• Robust knowledge and working practice of all employee processes i.e. disciplinary, capability & grievance is essential.
• Robust knowledge of competency based interview techniques is essential
• Basic knowledge of both Microsoft Word and Excel are essential
• Basic knowledge of salary benchmarking techniques is desirable
40000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WEYBRIDGE, SURREYRead more
48000 - 48000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CAMBERLEY, SURREYRead more
40000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
FRIMLEY, SURREYRead more
32000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
BARNSLEY, SOUTH YORKSHIRERead more
32000.00 - 35000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more