An exciting new opportunity to join a prfoessional services company based in Bracknell on a permanent basis.
You will work as part of a large HR Operations team to provide efficient and effective HR Support across the whole business - around 3,000 employees total. Whilst always promoting a strong employee value proposition and maintained a positive employer brand image.
Full Time - 37 hours per week
Competitive salary + great benefits
Large, collaborative and dedicated team
As HR Associate , you will work very closely with HR Business Partners, Finance and Payroll, therefore my client are looking for a candidate who has good knowledge of payroll processing within a HR department and experience of liaising with 3rd party benefits providers. Experience of Benefits and Pension processing is essential.
- Responsible for effective, accurate and timely first line HR support to managers and colleagues across the business regarding general queries and employee relations advice (employee population of around 3000).
- Responsible for all payroll related activity and submission to payroll bureau including year-end and tax related information.
- Responsible for all administration related to the employee lifecycle including producing contracts of employment and all associated new starter activities; maintaining all new starter and employment changes on HRIS; ensuring all leaver requirements are met including management of exit interview process and associated MI.
- Responsible for the completion of all auto-enrolment activity and communication of any pension changes to appropriate providers, managing all colleague and financial queries regarding pension contributions.
- Responsible for all Benefits administration including Risk benefits claims, PMI, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, Season Ticket Loans, Eye Care vouchers and Long Service Awards; co-ordinate the monthly Benefit joiners and leavers and subsequent change information to all providers.
- Support HR Operations Manager in all cyclical reward activity including annual salary and bonus review, p11D processing, and annual benefit elections.
- Support the Learning and Development team in the provision of internal and external training activity as required and tracking all external expenditure and budgetary management information.
- Support the HR Business Partnering team in general information gathering and admin support.
- Champion new ideas and initiatives to support the business, utilising HR systems and resources to create efficiencies and enhance the user experience.
To be considered for this position you must be able to provide evidence of previous HR experience ideally 2 years + - have a CIPD qualification and have the ability to adapt to chance and work under pressure whilst keeping excellent organisational skills.
To find out more information about this role, please get in touch with Charlotte Chandler at REED HR Reading.