|Location: PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRE||Salary: 17000.00 - 18000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Permanent|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 2 months ago||Reference: 3060065|
You will be organised, efficient, self motivated and committed to succeed in this role. The role is to support HR Managers and HR Advisors by providing first line advice and support to staff and management.
Responsibilities will include
• Completion of all HR Administration in an effective and efficient manner i.e. starters, leavers, correspondence, filing etc.
• Support the HR Managers and HR Advisors by attending probationary, disciplinary, grievance, performance, sickness meetings and home visits and taking notes.
• Maintenance of employee data on the HR system and employee files with any changes including transfers and absences in compliance with the Data Protection Policy 1998.
• To produce standard employee letters for HR Managers i.e. probationary, disciplinary, grievance, performance etc.
• Development and production and issue of weekly/monthly HR Management Information Reports to the HR team i.e. Starters, leavers, internal transfers, exit interviews, probationary reports, long term ill-health, FTC etc.
• Develop and produce statistical SMT reports when required i.e. absence costs, FTE’s, staff turnover.
• Provide advice and train all new starters on the new HR system and ensure that all incoming managers are trained as part of their induction process.
• To assist with the co-ordination and administration of recruitment activities including liaising with agencies, press adverts, interviews, offer letters and contracts.
• To assist with arranging Management Inductions.
• Assist with the co-ordination and administration of the Company Induction and training events.
• Look at ways of working, and propose ideas, for the administration area of the department to enhance our service to the Company
• Take on any mail merge work with respect to Company-wide communication.
• To support, or carry out, project work in line with the HR and Business Strategy.
• Dealing with all incoming mail.
• Assist with any additional duties as necessary.
• Provide first line advice and support to Managers and Staff regarding any HR enquiries, referring queries and issues to the HR Advisor or HR Manager where applicable.
• Be familiar with all HR policies and procedures to assist Managers and staff with enquiries.
• To deliver Company Induction.
• To monitor long term absence and arrange all up-coming home visits on behalf of the HR Managers.
• Manage and obtain the Grading Paperwork for all new positions and pass to the HR Manager for grading.
• Updating of the Grading Matrix, Job Descriptions, Job Competencies and Person Specifications.
• To assist HR Managers and HR Advisors in absence monitoring.
• To assist with the management of agencies including the negation of terms and conditions, SLA’s and the PSL review.
You will preferably have experience in working in HR administrator role, you will be proactive in dealing with the departments administration, providing an efficient and organised service.
This is a full time position working Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
If you have the experience required for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or apply online.
11.00 - 11.00 GBP Per Hour
WITHAM, ESSEXRead more
20000 - 23000 GBP Per Annum
PETERBOROUGH, CAMBRIDGESHIRERead more
27000.00 - 27000.00 GBP Per Annum
SALISBURY, WILTSHIRERead more
23000.00 - 25000.00 GBP Per Annum
LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
10.00 - 12.50 GBP Per Hour
CROWBOROUGH, EAST SUSSEXRead more