An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR/Payroll Assistant to join a growing organisation based in Eastbourne on a part time basis (20 - 25 hours per week).
The role will involve:
- Act as the first point of contact for all day to day queries and adhoc requests via telephone, email and face-to-face, both internally and externally, e.g. reference requests, health insurance claims etc.
- Co-ordinate employee starter and leaver process.
- Initiate and support recruitment activities, using recruitment agencies as required and provide support to local managers on the use of the automated hiring system. Prepare and issue offer packages.
- Update sickness records and monitor on a monthly basis and advise when triggers are reached for absence review meetings, produce absence warning letters. Complete income protection employer forms where necessary and process income protection payments through payroll.
- Act as the go to person for the time and attendance system.
- Conduct induction programmes for new starters as required and ensure the relevant documentation is processed correctly and in line with local and global procedures.
- Note taking at meetings and production of typed notes.
- Maintain and update HR records and employee files to ensure accurate records are kept at all times and filing in order.
- Participate in internal and external audits of the HR function as required.
- Participate in continuous improvement administration projects e.g. organisation of shared drives
- Prepare Monthly Payroll for all staff.
If interested please apply with an up to date copy of your CV.