£23,000 BENEFITS, BONUS SCHEME + MORE
REED are currently working with one of the UK's leading providers of technical solutions, who are looking for a HR Advisor to join their team.
As the HR Administrator, you will be required to support the Managing Director, overseeing all new starter paperwork, absence monitoring and note taking whilst adhering to HR policies and procedures.
If you have previous experience within a HR Assistant, HR Administrator, HR Assistant or HR Coordinator role and are looking to gain experience within a market leading company, then send your CV in for immediate consideration!
• Build professional working relationships with employees and managers to support and guide on HR policy and practice
• On boarding new staff, completion of offer letter, contracts and new starter checks such as reference, right to work and driving licence information
• Carry out audit checks in relation to employee records Completion of employee
• Guide managers and employees on policy and procedure related to family care such as maternity, paternity and parental leave
• Liaise with onsite management team to ensure the correct documentation is completed and recorded in a timely manner i.e. absence forms, probation reviews, performance reviews etc.
• Oversee the Reward and recognition scheme
• Input and oversee the Appraisal system
• Health and safety for the office and staff
• Note taking in meeting such as disciplinary and grievances as required
• Ensure compliance with HR Policy and Procedures and GDPR
• Recruitment administration - preparing offer letters and contract of employment, setting up new starters on the HR system, creating personnel files etc.
• Inputting of all new starters, leavers and employee amendments and absence into the HR system
• At least 2 years' experience within a HR Assistant, HR Administrator, HR Assistant, HR Coordinator role is essential
• CIPD qualification and advantage
• Strong understanding of HR legislation, policies and procedures
• Strong IT and reporting skills • Methodical approach to planning and organizing your workload
• Immediate start
• Flexi Time
• Free Parking
• Working hours Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
• Excellent work-life balance
• Progression and training opportunities
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity by clicking the “Apply now” button