My Bedfordshire based client are looking to expand the HR team by adding the position of HR Analyst with immediate effect.
This perm role paying upto £35,000 will join a thriving and growing HR Team to offer the business insight into the metrics of its people.
In this role you will actively develop and deliver HR Management Information, analytics and KPI's to the business.
Questions to ask yourself:
Analysis skills and attention to detail - can I interpret data, identify trends and report on "what that means to the business"?
Can I develop and implement analytic models to enable employee and manager self-service where possible.
Can I make HRMI work better for the business?
Do I have?
• Advanced Excel skills
• HR Systems reporting experience with demonstrable experience of extracting data (Resourcelink experience would be an advantage)
• Ability to extract complex data from a number of sources and analyse to produce meaningful insight and conclusions, with strong attention to detail.
• Success in building good relationships with key external and internal stakeholders.
• Ability to be able to work under pressure and respond effectively to changing priorities
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the ability to present clear, well-structured reports.
• Ability to work in collaboration with other professionals across HR and the business.
• Proven capabilities as a team player with a proactive and flexible approach
• Ability to travel when required.
• Emotional resilience.
• Energy, enthusiasm and confidence.
If this role has piqued your interest, please send your full CV to me directly.