Reed HR are partnered with a Charity in South West London, in order to recruit for a HR Advisor on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Leading recruitment in the company, being the first point of contract for managers
- Managing the induction of new staff
- Maintaining accurate and up to date workforce information
- Dealing with employee relations case work
- Assist the HR Manager with reasonable requests
- Experience with HR Systems
- Occasional travel through the UK to assist in note taking during Disciplinary hearings
To be successful in this role, you will have ideally worked within a fast paced and busy HR Advisor position previously.
You will need to have/be:
- Level 3 CIPD qualified or above with a strong understanding of employment law
- Experience of HR administration
- Experience being the first point of contact for managers
- Experience advising and guiding managers
- Experience writing reports
- Good understanding of IT systems and ability to use Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good attention to detail
- Strong HR systems experience
- Strong employee relations experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply below and I will be in touch.