|Location: VICTORIA, LONDON||Salary: 26958.00 - 32000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sector: HR||Job Type: Contract|
|Shift Type: N/A||Applications: N/A|
|Posted: 30 days ago||Reference: 3074059|
The ultimate purpose of this role is to deliver strong expert support across a range of HR processes and areas within the Attendance, well being, payroll and benefits specialisms. You will provide advice to staff and the HR team to assist with the delivery of the overall contribution of HR to the organisation.
The main responsibilities and duties of this role are as follows:
- Contribute to the monthly pay briefing meetings with Finance, advising and leading on any queries / pay changes within the organisation.
- Carry out pension administration tasks in accordance with pension scheme rules and legislation.
- Maintain accurate and up to date payroll and pension records, ensuring any and all data is input correctly.
- Manage and take the lead on all leaver processes and policies from start to finish, including exit interviews.
- Manage a number of absence casework, including liaising with Occupational Health when necessary
- Support Senior HR staff with managing attendance and well being policies.
- Assist with various ad-hoc projects as required by the Senior Leadership Team.
We are looking for someone with solid HR experience within Hr absence and payroll work. Someone who is confident with handling many different projects at any one time, and can work quickly and accurately alongside a fun, vibrant HR team.
Good, up to date legislation knowledge is required for this role, as well as the ability to analyse data, produce repoerts and provide accurate management information when required.
If you think this is the exciting new challenge you are looking for! Apply now!
11.85 - 12.31 GBP Per Hour
WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIRERead more
30000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
ASHFORD, KENTRead more
30000 - 35000 GBP Per Annum
CHERTSEY, SURREYRead more
18.50 - 19.00 GBP Per Hour
SHOREDITCH, LONDONRead more
25000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
IPSWICH, SUFFOLKRead more